While the hull of the climbing frame should always be built according to the assembly instructions, it is possible to interchange the position of the slide and ladder on all climbing frames, as long as they are installed at the same platform height and the necessary safe distances are maintained as indicated in the assembly instructions. For many climbing frames, accessories can also be mounted in mirror image. If you are not sure whether this applies to your playground equipment, our customer service team will be happy to help you. In addition, any modifications may compromise your warranty as well as the safety of your children.
FATMOOSE HippoHouse Heavy XXL
Wendy house, chimney, shop counter
- Dimensions: L156 x W132 cm
- Height: 169 cm
Wooden Playhouse HippoHouse Heavy XXL
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL children's play house
- Summer house
- Summer house with window
- RingRing telephone
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 g/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 138 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days.
Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
Frequently asked questions
Can the playground equipment be set up differently than described in the instructions?
Are there additional items that I should/need to order?
Anchors that can be concreted into the ground are a must. These are essential for ensuring that the climbing frame or swing is as stable as possible and that the 10-year guarantee on the wood can take full effect. The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the two-year statutory warranty applies. Further information regarding the scope of the warranty and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides must, of course, fit the platform of your climbing frame.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear 50 kg. The maximum load for the individual platforms is 100 kg.
How does delivery from Wickey take place?
We deliver our playground equipment to you via courier. Small accessories and items will reach you via parcel service.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Delivery is to your curb - and then it's your turn.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs