Our top priority is making sure that your little ones can play safely. To guarantee this, we recommend purchasing our anchors together with your climbing frame and anchoring them securely in the ground with concrete. As our in-house anchors are tested and quality controlled, our wooden components come with a 10-year warranty when they are used. Of course, if using other anchors, the 2-year legal warranty still remains valid.
FATMOOSE BeetleBox Bling XXL
Wendy house BeetleBox Bling XXL
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL children's play house
- Summer house with window
- RingRing telephone
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 g/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 86 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Frequently asked questions
Are additional anchors required??
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides, however, must of course fit the platform of your climbing frame and be installed according to the manufacturer's instructions. Please pay attention to the respective safety distances indicated.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of approx. 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear approx. 50 kg. The maximum load for the individual platforms is approx.100 kg.
Which wood does Wickey use?
Impregnated Wickey wood made of pine or spruce is naturally and sustainably cultivated and is known for particular outdoor durability. It provides our products with a firm footing that ensures both fun and safety.
Do I need a foundation plan to construct my climbing frame?
A foundation plan is not necessary as our playground equipment is first fully assembled and then set in concrete in its final place. You can find more information about the construction of the basic frame in the question: "How is the base frame constructed and how are the anchors set in concrete?".
Is it necessary to pre-drill the holes for the screws?
Once the wood of your climbing frame has dried, we recommend pre-drilling holes before screwing in the screws. This minimises the risk of cracks appearing. This also prevents the alloy of the screws from being damaged and helps to avoid premature rusting.
How is the base frame constructed and how are the anchors set in concrete?
Proceed as follows when concreting in the anchors/erecting the base frame:
1. Assemble the base frame and place it in its final position. Please observe the safety distances indicated in the installation instructions.
2. Stake out the places around the posts where the base frame is to stand. Position the base frame so that all holes can be excavated easily.
Tip: the holes should be approx. 70cm deep and have a diameter of around approx. 30cm.
3. Mount the anchors on the inside of the posts.
4. Place the basic frame into its final position.
5. The climbing frame must be horizontally level. You can use stones or wooden wedges to achieve this.
6. Pour the ready-mixed concrete into the holes until they are filled to approx. 60cm. Make sure that only the anchors are covered with concrete, and that the posts remain free.
7. When the concrete has set, you can fill in the rest with topsoil.
Please ensure that the supporting posts of your climbing frame are in contact with the ground when concreting them in. Correct anchorage is necessary for the stability of your climbing frame and helps to prevent danger spots. It also protects your screws from premature rusting.
Can the playground equipment be constructed differently from the way described in the instructions?
As parents, the welfare and safety of your children is always your - and our - top priority. For this reason, we recommend that you construct our climbing frames as shown in our assembly instructions. Although almost all of our climbing frames are constructed and designed in such a way that they could be assembled mirror-inverted, you can avoid danger spots by assembling them according to the assembly instructions.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Delivery is to your curb - and then it's your turn.
How does delivery from Wickey take place?
We deliver our playground equipment to you via courier. Small accessories and items will reach you via parcel service.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs