Swing set Wickey Smart Move
- Dimensions: L240 x W260 cm
- Double swing with square timber beams
Swing set with two swing seats Wickey Smart Move
With the stable square children’s swing Wickey Smart Move your children will go on exciting adventures. This wooden swing has a special flexible swing connector, which replaces the plastic and metal connectors that are needed for round wood. Thanks to this swing connector the double swing can be easily changed into a single swing with a slightly protruding beam. On the end, your little adventurer can hang a climbing net or monkey swing. Another advantage is that because of its cool design, the stable swing set also fits in smaller gardens.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Post strength 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
- Dimensions 240x260x215 cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 50 kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Round swing clamps with plastic bearings
- All required screws
- Two-part safety caps to cover screws
- Detailed assembly instructions for easy assembly
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 4 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 12 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!