Swing Wickey Smart Dash
- Dimensions: L313 x W390 cm
- Swing with slide and platform
Wooden swing and slide set with platform Wickey Smart Dash
Brave explorers slowly climb their way up the slanted latter to the top of Smart Dash mountain. From the platform you can look out over the valley below. This is where two children can swing through the air on the square wooden swing. After a brief rest they can slide down down the wave slide, diving right into a new adventure.
One advantage of Wickey swings is that the swing connectors allow you to convert the double swing into a single swing with a slightly protruding beam.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
- Dimensions 313x390x215 cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 50 kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats including adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Ladder angled, with platform
- Wickey sticker
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 6 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 18 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!