Swing Wickey Smart Sugar
Swing beam 9x9 cm - Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Dimensions: L313 x W390 cm
- Wooden swing for girls with slide and roof
Double swing with slide for girls Wickey Smart Sugar
With the double swing Wickey Smart Sugar sweet fun will arive in the royal gardens. Early in the morning the princess goes up the climbing ladder onto the observation deck, where fine icing sugar silently drizzles on the roof. At the bottom of the waterfall, the prince is already waiting and invites the princess to a swing duel. Who will grab the clouds of cotton candy first and win the duel?
A special feature of the Wickey square swings is the flexible swing connector. By moving the swing pole, you turn the double swing into a single swing with protruding bars. Attach a climbing rope or a climbing ladder and the adventure can begin!
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
- Dimensions 313x390x250 cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 50 kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- 2 Plastic handles
- Ladder angled, with platform
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 6 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 18 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!