Climbing frame Wickey Smart Engine
Time travel with the crazy professor
- Dimensions: L484 x W417 cm
- Platform height: 210 cm
Climbing frame with slide Wickey Smart Engine
Oh no, what is the crazy professor up to today? Excited, he stands at the helm and tries to beam the Smart Engine climbing frame into the future. The enchanted rabbit looks at his pocket watch in amazement - the hand is spinning around in circles like crazy. Suddenly, the propeller starts and the climbing frame wings begin to move. After a short time, the professor lands the vehicle softly on the green grass. A little boy has a quick look through the telescope. What he sees is simply incredible: trees made from colourful candyfloss, lemonade rivers and houses made of gingerbread. The time travel was a resounding success! Thunderous applause echoes from all levels.
With the Wickey Smart Engine flying machine, the imagination knows no limits. This climbing frame on four different levels offers no end of fun. Artists, witches and athletes all feel at home here. 'Step right up' calls the ringmaster from the large sandpit. Fairies sell colourful cakes and sparkling lemonade in the magic shop, while small athletes climb up the climbing wall and race to score a goal against the goal wall.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm, 150 cm and 210 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing holds
- 6 Plastic handles
- 2 Ship´s wheels
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder angled
- Ladder straight
- Climbing wall straight
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Propellor and wings made from tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ship prow
- Shop with awning
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces (Frame 6, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!