Climbing frame Wickey Smart Treetop
The treehouse with 1001 climbing challenges
- Dimensions: L473 x W475 cm
- Platform height: 210 cm
Treehouse Wickey Smart Treetop
In the Kingdom's Forest Evergreen, the treehouse Wickey Smart Treetop has been passed on from generation to generation. The treehouse with slide rises high in the treetops honeycombed with secret passageways and many surprises. With astonished faces the whole gang of kids looks up: rumour has it that Robin Hood once lived here and also secret agents hid here. To inherit this unique climbing paradise one must first conquer a trial. But where is the entrance? A well-camouflaged secret passage is located in the trunk. From here the conquerors go to the first hidden platform. After a small break they climb through a secret entrance under the table straight into the cabin with seating! A pretty slanted ladder with climbing stones is hiding in the green leaves. There is also a knotted rope to help with the climb.
On the platform the conquest continues, the gang is splitting up: while the leader conquered the large hut, another one is turning the steering wheel and two other members of the gang are collecting a bucket of forest berries. Another spy peeks through the telescope: the coast is clear! It is almost done, only two tasks to go. One by one they all slide down before they start swinging, always in pairs. Who bounces the furthest? Well done! This Smart Treetop has new honourable owners. Ah, and here comes the next one climbing up the tree trunk helped by the climbing stones.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 210 cm, 150 cm, 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 300 cm
- 2 Swing seats including adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Playhouse with table and bench
- 10 Climbing stones
- 4 Plastic handles
- Racing steering wheel
- Xtra-Lift bucket
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Wickey flag
- Ladder angled
- Climbing wall straight
- Wooden roof
- Flag system
- Climbing rope
- Wickey sticker
- Tree leaves, birdhouse and tarpaulin curtain 650 gr/m²
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces (Frame 6, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!