Climbing frame Wickey Prime The Golden Goat
Save the golden goat and become the hero of Camelot!
- Dimensions: L845 x B612 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
Climbing castle for children Wickey Prime The Golden Goat
The Golden Goat has been stolen! At the behest of the King of Camelot, a group of brave knights have come together to liberate the famous Golden Goat from the Evil King. The majestic castle can already be seen from afar: at its centre the gigantic city gate, surrounded by four watchtowers.
After the night has fallen, the young heroes begin their rescue operation. One group climbs over the castle walls, another climbs the wall with the help of the fishing nets nearby. Others use ladders and ropes to reach the battlements. Once at the top, the little knights quickly sneak over the suspension bridge and past magnificent cannons. One of the young adventurers uses a telescope to look for the legendary golden goat.
And lo and behold! Right there, in the middle of the market place, she stands, locked in an iron cage. As fast as lightning, the little heroes swing along big banners that decorate the windows of the inhabitants and skilfully glide down the nearby castle roofs. But just as the little heroes reach the cage, something stirs in the shadows: "Watch out," cries one of the young adventurers, but it is too late already. Out of nowhere dozens of guards appear, blocking the way out. Behind them is the evil king. Before he can even speak, one of the heroic knights pours a bucket of ice-cold water over his bald head from behind. "Seize them," shouts the king, but the group of little heroes is long gone and the golden goat is the way back home. The little heroes did it!
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
This climbing frame is part of our exclusive Prime collection. What makes it so special? In addition to a wide range of accessories, an above-average number of handles or durable screw caps, our designers have focused on exceptionally strong wooden elements during development. This makes climbing frames of the Prime series even more solid and safe.
Prime - adventure made perfect.
Please note that all wooden elements are supplied without any coat of paint.
- Wickey Prime Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm and 150 cm
- Post thickness 9x9 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- 2 wave slides with water connections 220 cm
- Fireman´s pole
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Picnic table
- Treasure chest
- 4 torches
- 2 flags
- 15 Climbing holds
- 8 Plastic handles
- 2 Telescopes
- Straight climbing ladder
- Inclined climbing wall with 2 climbing ropes
- Straight climbing wall
- Wobble ladder with climbing holds
- Balance bar
- 2 battlemented roofs
- 2 All weather roof tarpaulins 650 g/m²
- Wobbly bridge
- Monkey bar
- Scramble net
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit incl. lid
- incl. 2 ground anchors
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Due to the size of the climbing frame, it must be set in concrete with angle or ground anchors. You can find the appropriate anchors in our shop. The two ground anchors supplied are suitable for fixing the wobble ladder and setting it in concrete.
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 22 Pieces (Frame 20, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 47 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!