Tower playhouse Wickey Smart Ranger
Race through the wildlife park
- Dimensions: L473 x W532 cm
- Platform height: 210 cm
Climbing frame Wickey Smart Ranger with nest swing
Woohoo! Team Fox swings over the fast-flowing rapids of the Smart Ranger Wildlife Park. They're ahead of Team Hare by a whisker, who are currently giving chase and scaling the northern tower via the climbing wall. A quick glance through the telescope causes one little adventurer to come to a stop: are those the footprints of Bigfoot down there? But now's not the time to be distracted! Quickly, the pursuing team sprints over the long bridge high above the valley. They soon reach the big house on the gorge and their leader presses the secret button on the magic steering wheel.
As if out of nowhere, a large boulder rolls to the side, clearing the way to a secret slide. The team splits up. One half slides down into the valley, while the others take the climbing ladder down. Hurray! They have caught up and are now level with Team Fox. Together, the two teams cross the finish line at the silver waterfall. Exhausted but delighted, the competitors enjoy an ice-cold chestnut lemonade in the forest shop and are already talking about their next fun tournament out in the wilderness.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 150 cm and 210 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 300 cm
- Swing seat including adjustable ropes
- Nest swing
- 4 Swing hooks with wood thread
- Playhouse with high wooden roof
- 10 Climbing stones
- 4 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder angled
- Ladder straight
- Climbing wall straight
- Wooden roof
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Shop with awning
- 4 Windows
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 13 Pieces (Frame 11, Ladder 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!