Climbing frame with slide Wickey SteamFlyer
Like a flash, the Wickey SteamFlyer fire train steams along the tracks to the next mission. White clouds of steam rise up from the smokestack, while in the engine room, preparations are under way: with fire extinguishers and hoses under their arms, the little firefighters speed through the wooden tunnel to the back section of the train. They quickly discuss the mission, before heading down the wave slide.
They join forces and the blazing flames are soon subdued, but the next mission has already been signalled. The brave troops nimbly climb over the climbing wall and up the two train ladders to the locomotive. A loud whistle from the conductor signals that the journey is about to continue. From the sandy command centre, the locomotive driver slowly sets the train in motion. During the short breather, the team enjoys the fresh airstream in the swaying carriage. Fly, Wickey, fly…!
- Wickey Flyer Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 9x4.5 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- Swing seat incl. adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 3 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing holds
- 2 Plastic handles
- Racing steering wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Straight climbing ladder
- Wobbly ladder
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Head of train
- Wooden tunnel
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- incl. 2 ground anchors
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Note: The wobbly ladder must be fixed in concrete with the provided anchors
Expansion to double swing
- The swing beam is set up for an additional swing.
- Just add a swing clamp and seat to your order (for a second swing clamp, use the one on the rope ladder).
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.