Wooden climbing frame Wickey Smart Camp
Wooden climbing frame with beach house for little surfers
- Dimensions: L390 x W420 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Wooden climbing frame Wickey Smart Camp
With a loud jolt, the blinds of the beach cottage Wickey Smart Camp are pulled up. The view from the window to the beach and the sea enchants the early risers, and boisterously the young surfers rush to carry their surfboards under their arms. Some leave the wooden climbing frame Smart Camp via the sloping ladder. After looking through the binoculars, a very brave adventurer descends the climbing wall. Wow! Is that a pirates ship in the distance or just a yacht? Two best friends race each other on the swings, while another looks at the signpost then heads off to the ice cream parlour. Meanwhile, the rest of the gang glide into the soft waves on the slide.
The friends are reunited in the evening: with glowing cheeks they sit around the campfire roasting marshmallows over the crackling flames. A skilled little musician plays the guitar. Under the starry sky a small group is taking an exciting night-time walk along the shore, making big plans for the next day.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Playhouse with flat roof and bench
- 5 Climbing stones
- 4 Plastic handles
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder angled
- Climbing wall straight
- Window with blinds
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces (Frame 4, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!