Climbing frame Wickey GhostFlyer
Ghost ship with swing and rope bridge
- Dimensions: L415 x W480 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Climbing frame with swing set Wickey GhostFlyer
The majestic ghost ship GhostFlyer sails through the dense coastal fog. Bow ahead, the captain steers the vessel through the cold tides as the ship suddenly begins to sway. The muffled sound of the foghorn is the signal for the crew: One after the other leaves the treasure chamber and climbs up the climbing ladder to the platform. Then they pass the creaking plank and reach the stern of the ship. A mighty storm piles up above the ghost ship.
The worn-out sail flutters wildly in the wind and only with difficulty does the crew manage to secure the climbing wall. The wooden roof offers them protection as they lower the climbing rope and anchor into the water. Together, they pull in the swing and wait below deck for the storm to pass. While eating and drinking at the picnic table the men completely forget the time. Not until the next morning do they notice that the storm is over and take a long bath to celebrate the new day. They rush down the slide and have fun in the cool water!
Fly, Wickey, fly…!
- Wickey Flyer Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 9x4.5 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Picnic table
- 5 Climbing holds
- 4 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Straight climbing ladder
- Ship prow
- Wobbly bridge
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- 2 Integrated sandpits
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Cutting pattern sticker foil
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 12 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!