Climbing frame Wickey Smart Action
Olympic Games with climbing and gymnastics
- Dimensions: L250 x W105 cm
- Climbing frame for climbing, hanging and gymnastics
Climbing frame with shop and monkey bars Wickey Smart Action
The best sportsmen and athletes take part in the Olympics in the Wickey Smart Action stadium. A short whistle signals the start and the sport cannons sprint to the first obstacle under thunderous applause. With ease they climb up the steep climbing wall and swing along the monkey bars to the climbing ladder like little monkeys. The athletes master every hurdle with flying colours, but the trickiest stage requires a great deal of skill.
Two fit athletes have an exciting duel on the rope ladder and the climbing rope. Who's gonna make it to the top? With their breath held, the spectators follow the competition when suddenly an athlete attracts all attention: With a clever climbing tactic, he outpaces his competitors at the climbing net and wins the gold medal with an elegant trick on the gymnastics pole. Until the evening hours the athletes celebrate their performances with delicious smoothies from the juice bar!
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
Please note that the basketball ring is not included and must be ordered separately.
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
And it includes all of this
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 2 Swing hooks with wood thread
- 10 Climbing holds
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Gymnastics Bar
- Ladder straight
- Climbing wall straight
- Monkey bar
- Shop with awning
- Scramble net
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Note: The climbing frame has to be fixed in concrete
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!