Climbing frame Wickey TinyCabin
Magical hut with a tarpaulin roof and rope ladder
- Dimensions: L260 x W273 cm
- Platform height: 90 cm
Climbing frame with swing Wickey TinyCabin
In a fairytale forest stands the enchanted TinyCabin mountain hut. Beaming with joy, the little mountaineers head towards the hut and scramble up the rope ladder. They don't notice that they have woken up the sleeping goblin in his sand bed. When the adventurers hear his sleepy yawns, all of them speed down the slide. Suddenly: a short rain shower!The goblin claps his hands and conjures up a royal blue awning and a weatherproof tarpaulin roof. Tiny but shiny!
Because of its platform height of 90 cm, this basic model is suitable for children of 3-5 years old. If you want to enjoy the climbing frame longer, we recommend playsets with a platform height of 120 cm.
- Wickey Tiny Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 90 cm
- Post thickness 7x4,5 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 175 cm
- Swing seat incl. adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 3 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 2 Plastic handles
- Ladder angled
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces (Frame 4, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 16 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!