Climbing frame Wickey Smart Queen
Of royal children, sand castles and palace adventures
- Dimensions: L787 x W425 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
Climbing frame with slide Wickey Smart Queen
In a sunny clearing in the forest you will find the majestic Smart Queen palace. Delicate rays of sunshine awaken the queen and her king, who sleep in the tower’s upper part. From the lookout tower, the small castle guards watch the peaceful forest with the telescope as they see a magnificent carriage driving up. The queen is informed by telephone, immediately. Dressed in her most festive dress, the queen gracefully walks over the long wobbly bridges and finally slides down the traditional royal slide.
With an elegant curtsy she greets her long-time friends before they proceed to the large knight's hall. A pompous table is covered with delicacies from all over the world, which the maidservants bought before in the noble shop. During the exquisite dinner, the King's children build magnificent sand castles and duel on the swing. As dusk falls, the visitors leave the palace via the rope ladder and ride towards their next adventure.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm and 150 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 5 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Picnic table
- 5 Climbing stones
- 6 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Racing steering wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Climbing wall angled
- Climbing wall straight
- Balance bar
- 2 All weather roof tarpaulins 650 gr/m²
- 2 Wobbly bridges
- Shop counter
- Scramble net
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 20 Pieces (Frame 16, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 30 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!