Wickey GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +353 123 321 76
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact details of the data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted by post with correspondence marked “FAO Data Protection Officer" or by email at [email protected]
Purpose of the data processing
When contacting customer service / an employee:
Measures to acquire a customer / support existing customers to maintain and improve a continuous contractual relationship; sales, customer communication and assistance, Complaints and withdrawal management / Establishment and provision of a CRM system for entering, processing and managing customer data and contract data for shared use by staff.
When ordering or providing your contact details in the Wickey Webshop or a third-party supplier:
Processing the sale of products.
Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - contractual steps
Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - lawfulness of processing (legitimate interest)
Recipients of personal data outside the company
When purchasing one of the third-party products that are not part of the Wickey range your personal data will be passed on to the external partner for the purpose of dropshipping, complaints and/or shipping. The processing of your data is carried out in the context of joint controllers pursuant to Article 26 GDPR or processing on behalf of a controller pursuant to Article 28 GDPR. To exercise your data protection rights, you may contact either controller at any time. Both parties are equally obliged to comply with the information obligations pursuant to Articles 13 + 14 GDPR.
In the context of the purchase transaction, your data may also be passed on to processors and third parties (e.g. shipping service providers). If necessary, appropriate contracts have been entered into for the purpose of processing.
Intention to transfer to a third country or international organisation
We do not intend to transfer your personal data to any third country or international organisation.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as required for the respective purpose. Excluded from this is data for which there are longer retention periods.
If your personal data is processed as a user, you are considered a data subject under the GDPR. Data subjects have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification or erasure of personal data (Articles 16, 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to notification regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to revoke consent given. The lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent remains unaffected based on consent before its withdrawal. (Article 7(3) GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR)
Automated decision-making and profiling
As a responsible company, we refrain from collecting your personal data on the basis of automated decision-making or profiling.