Climbing frame Wickey Smart Sparkle
A fairy-tale day among girlfriends!
- Dimensions: L391 x W419 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Climbing frame with slide Wickey Smart Sparkle
In the small house of the Wickey Sparkle farm, the first sunbeams of the day shine through the window. Cheerfully the girls go out on the veranda and enjoy the view over the wide meadows and forests of the farm. “Come and have a look at this!” Through the telescope, the smallest girl has discovered a snow-white unicorn near the swings. The friends whiz down the wave slide, to watch the animal with the colourful mane, from close up.
The graceful unicorn greets the girls with a friendly whinny and picks up some fresh carrots from the sandbox. The girlfriends draw beautiful pictures of the elegant animal, which they later want to sell in their shop. As the sun gets smaller and smaller on the horizon, the girls go up the climbing wall and rope ladder to the veranda and watch the unicorn gallop towards the sunset. What a fairy-tale day!
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Playhouse with shop counter
- 5 Climbing holds
- 4 Plastic handles
- Racing steering wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder angled
- Climbing wall straight
- Wooden roof
- Shop with awning
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces (Frame 4, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!