Climbing frame Wickey Smart Zone
Summer sports games
- Dimensions: L413 x W443 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Climbing frame with swing Wickey Smart Zone
The visitors of the Smart Zone water park are very excited, because the annual beach and water games are taking place today. People cheer and applaud as the first discipline on the net begins: The water ball flies back and forth over the net, before one player makes the decisive point. He pulls himself up on the climbing rope and smashes the ball over the net. The next discipline is a freestyle on the wobbly board, which the surfing pros master with bravura. On the beach, the next participants already present breathtaking tricks on the climbing wall, the Monkey Bars and the gym bar.
Even the last stop, the famous double swing, is mastered by all participants with spectacular jumps into the water! In the late afternoon, the winner is elected high up on the podium. Happily, he raises the shimmering Allstar Cup into the air before he goes down the slide into the crowd and opens the beach party!
Wickey – Create your own Adventure!
Please note that the basketball ring is not included and must be ordered separately.
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 10 Climbing holds
- 4 Plastic handles
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Gymnastics Bar
- 3 Climbing ladders straight
- Climbing wall straight
- Monkey bar
- Wobble plank
- Shop with awning
- Scramble net
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Note: The climbing frame has to be fixed in concrete
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 38 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!