Climbing frame Wickey Smart Pilot
Fly away to a tropical paradise
- Dimensions: L440 x W370 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Climbing frame with double swing Wickey Smart Pilot
There’s a huge excitement aboard: The Smart Pilot aircraft takes its first flight to the Bermuda Islands. With sun hats and swimwear in their luggage, the passengers climb over the ladder and platform into the plane. The pilot starts the engines and the propellers begin to rotate. The plane dashes over the runway and leaves a cloud of dust behind. Nose cone first, the pilot steers the plane through the air, with the aid of steering wheel and control buttons.
Through the telescope, the passengers watch with curiosity as the forests and houses below them move become smaller and smaller. After a pleasant flight through a cloudless sky, the aircraft reaches its tropical destination. All passengers and the entire crew glide down the long slide, straight into the sparkling sand dunes of the paradisiacal island. While two holidaymakers make themselves comfortable on the palm tree swing and enjoy the sound of the ocean, the chief pilot buys a few fresh coconuts in the Bermuda shop before taking the return flight.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 2 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Ladder angled
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Propeller made from tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ship prow
- Shop with awning
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit, high version
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces (Frame 4, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 18 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!